Saturday, May 14, 2011

Soothing Summer Relaxation

Last week was very tiring for me. I did a lot of travel. Fetched a friend from the airport then brought her back the next day as she travelled to the United Kingdom to visit her sister. The following day, I attended a meeting at the OWWA on the accreditation of our recruitment agency as a "certified" Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar (PDOS) provider. Late that afternoon, I attended the general assembly meeting of APLA-JITCO, an association of sending companies for the JITCO Program. All these meetings coupled with the hot weather we experienced throughout the week resulted in a tiring and draining week for me!

I needed to refresh my body! So, I invited my wife and surprised her to another treat of body massage at the Rilassante Spa!
Rilassante Spa is located at Banawe right in front of the Orthopedic Hospital 
I make it a point to give my body the relaxation and massage it needed to rejuvenate my skin and muscles at least twice a month. Maritess and I take the 1 and 1/2 hour massage treatment recommended by BONG Cuntapay, the owner, my friend, and lately the godfather of my daughter, Monica with her marriage to Allan.

I took some photos to show you the promos Bong promises to be cost-efficient, cheap but good quality which Rilassante Spa is offering this summer.
I suggest you try it and I promise you, you will enjoy the service and hospitality of his people. They are good and very polite. You will really enjoy it at Rilassante Spa. Why not give them a call: 411-9036 and reserve your massage right away.


3 comments:

  1. Add our own favorite feel-good tunes to your summer playlist for an outdoor party, or a drive with the windows rolled down.

    chicago spa deals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Post Adrienne. Love your blogs! Great spa deals too. Will keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bitin ang massage kasi dapat 60mins(sabi sa deal) diba kaso 45mins lang.

    ReplyDelete