Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Spa deals in Boracay

I had the opportunity to visit and explore the beauty of one of the best tourist destination in the Philippines- Boracay.
My wife and I went on a vacation there last weekend. It was our annual vacation together with the staff and management of Uno Overseas Placement, our recruitment company.

My interest was aroused by the massage attendants that offer their services along the beach front. I decided to investigate and look for cheap but good Spa deals, starting the first night we arrived.

Boracay is a paradise and I recommend you make it your goal to go there for a vacation. The vaunted white sands really gave Boracay a name in the tourism industry of the world.

As we were walking along the beach, here's what I found:
Spa deals being offered to tourist for an on-the-spot massage for a low as P300 per an hour session. Mind you, the Korean, Japanese and European tourists really loved it.
The Sun Spa, one of the best in the beach
The tourists love the massage

The Mandarin Spa, quite exotic
It was an experience worth doing again.
Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment